Miércoles, 14 de Septiembre de 2011

01 BEIRUT - The Rip Tide


And this is the house where I
I feel alone
Feel alone now

And this is the house where I
Could be unknown
Be alone now

So the waves and I
Found the rolling tide
So the waves and I
Found the rip tide

This is the house where I
I feel alone
Feel alone now

And this is the house where I
Could be unknown
Be alone now

So the waves and I
Found the rolling tide
So the waves and I
Found the rip tide

So the waves and I
Found the rolling tide
So the waves and I

02 PLANXTY - Johnny Of Brady's Lea



Oh, Johnny rose on a May morning, called for water to wash his hands, Says "Bring to me my two grey dogs, lay bound in iron bands."

When Johnny's mother she heard of this, she wrung her hands full sore, Says "Johnny, for your venison to the green woods do not go."

"For there are seven foresters in Esselment, and this you know full well, For one small drop of your heart's blood they would ride to the gates of Hell."

"Oh, there's many men are my friends, Mother, Though many more are my foe. And betide me well or betide me ill, A-hunting I will go."

So Johnny has taken his good bent bow, his arrows one by one, And he's away to Mony Musk for to bring the dun deer down.

Oh, Johnny shot and the dun deer lept, he's wounded her in the side. And between the water and the woods, the two dogs laid her pride.

And they ate so much of the venison, they drank so much of the blood, That Johnny and his two grey dogs fell asleep as if they had been dead.

And by there came a sly old man, a sly old man was he, And he's away to Esselment for to tell on young Johnny.

"As I came in by Mony Musk, and down among yon scroggs, It was there I spied the bonniest dude lying sleeping between two dogs."

"And the buttons that were on his coat were of the gold so good, And the two grey dogs that he lay between, their mouths they were died with blood."

And up and spoke the first forester, he was headsman over them all, "Can this be Johnny of Brady's Lea? Unto him we will crawl."

And the very first shot that the foresters fired, it wounded him in the thigh, And the very next shot that the foresters fired, his heart's blood blinded his eye.

Then up woke Johnny from out of his sleep, an angry man was he. He says "The wildest wolf in all this wood would not have done so by me."

And he's leaned his back against an oak, his foot against a stone, And he has fired on the seven foresters, he's killed them all but one.

And he's broken seven of this man's ribs, his arm and his collarbone, And he has set him on to his horse, to bring the tidings home.

Johnny's good bent bow is broke, and his two grey dogs are slain, And his body lies in Mony Musk, and his hunting days are done.

From the album "The Woman I Loved So Well" by Planxty

 03 OLD BLIND DOGS - Johnny O' Braidislee


04 SUFJAN STEVENS - All for Myself
05 EFTERKLANG - chapter 6

06 KEVIN JOHANSEN - Vivo en BsAs

 Kevin anda de gira presentando su nuevo disco. Esto es lo mas cerquita que andará por nuestros pagos

jue - 15/09 hrs.
BARILOCHE, RÍO NEGRO, ARGENTINA
Hotel EDELWEISS
  
vie - 16/09 hrs.
ESQUEL, CHUBUT, ARGENTINA
Centro Cultural Municipal

07 GABO FERRO - Felicidades Vitamina
08 GABO FERRO - por que no lloras un poco

09 JONSI - Saint Naive
10 KING CREOSOTE & JON HOPKINS - Honest Words
11 MADDY PRIOR & THE CARNIVAL BAND - The Quiet Way Home

No hay comentarios:

Martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

Llan de Cubel Llan De Cubel - [Na Liende #03] Alborado De Maquilo Tarañu - [Al Xeitu de Nenyuri #05] Valse Llan De Cubel - [...